- Ronald Reagan:
· During presidency: assistant surgeon
· During presidency: primary physician
- COL → General (presumably Brigadier)
- Chief of surgery in a combat hospital in Viet Name [Hedger].
- Hutton was attached to the White House medical unit from 1984 to 1989. He served as physician to the President during the latter part of Reagan's second term in office.
- Senior White House physician from 1987 to 1989 [Hedger].
- Hutton "participated" in the colon cancer operation performed by Dr. Oller on Reagan in 1985. "Assisted," per [Hedger].
- Hutton assisted with the modified mastectomy performed on Mrs. Reagan on Oct. 17, 1987, and later removed a palpable axillary node (it was inflammatory in cause) from her.
- Age 77 in March 2009 [Hedger]
- Beahrs, Oliver H. The medical history of President Ronald Reagan. J Am Coll Surg. 1994;178:86-96.
- Hedger B. White coats in the White House: Former presidential physicians reflect on their service. AMedNews, Mar. 23, 2009. http://www.amednews.com/article/20090323/profession/303239973/4/.
Copyright (c) 2000-2013 by DoctorZebra.com. All Rights Reserved.