- Ronald Reagan:
· During presidency, connected with assassination attempt: operating surgeon
- Aaron was Chief of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery at George Washington University Hospital in 1981. He performed the operation on Reagan after the assassination attempt.
- Aaron BL, Rockoff SD. The attempted assassination of President Reagan: medical implications and historical perspective. JAMA. 1994; 272: 1689-1693.
- Beahrs, Oliver H. The medical history of President Ronald Reagan. J Am Coll Surg. 1994;178:86-96.
- Rockoff SD, Aaron BL. The shooting of President Reagan: a radiologic chronology of his medical care. RadioGraphics. 1995; 15: 407-418.
Copyright (c) 2000-2013 by DoctorZebra.com. All Rights Reserved.